I tried the trial for the 14 days and did not like it so I cancelled right away on the 5th day.I have a email confirmation of the cancellation, and just received my bank statement with a deduction for this crappy company in the amount of $76.90.

It's all BS, so please don't fall for their ***, they are lying cheats.

I called and talked to customer service to tell them I was not happy and please cancel the order, she assured me this was done and my order was cancelled, well then why oh why did they deducted from my bank acct.I hate companies like these that take advantage of innocent people.

Had an Experience with SlimBerry?

Comments

B1sons
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #799095

These scums are scams. Isn't there a state or federal agency that protects people from such scammers?

Totally agree - signed up for the free sample and was charged for two more payments even though I cancelled immediately. I have now filed a dispute with VISA.

The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral Roca Labs "I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more