Update added by user Aug 27, 2011
Typical of the company!!I wrote that I finally got a refund after a month of fighting and considered the case closed.
Now almost a month later a spokesman for the company replies about reading the \"agreement\" for accepting the \"free\" sample. Funny how many people have a problem with the Terms & Conditions.
The issue was the time it took to refund the money after canceling the monthly autoship.Just an example of how they operate.
Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2011
I made the mistake of trying SlimBerry on a 14 day trial period. On the 15th day they charged my credit card for a new bottle and sent an e-mail about the shipment.
When I e-mailed them about wanting to cancel the order, they said it was already shipped, so I would have to refuse it when it arrived and they would credit my account. I took it to the post office, unopened and sent it back to them. It has been over 30 days and they have not refunded my money. I have e-mailed their customer service numerous times and they won't even give me a courtesy of a reply.
They were sure fast enough taking my money, now they refuse to refund it or even let me know what is going on.
I am fighting this through the credit card company, but shouldn't have to go this far if it was a reputible company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but. I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "I recently went thru one of your drive thrus in norfolk va. Store #5364 monday oct.26th 2015 and when i got to the order screen i asked politely as ever..."
- "I rented an apartment 9-24-11-10-05-11 from Lamar Sapp through Home Away. We we arrived at the apartment we found that there was no towels or clean bed linens. The pillows..."
- "We rented 248 W 21st St Apt C New York for 9-24-11 to 10-5-11 for our visit to NYC. We found this unit on Home Away. When we arrived we..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."
- "Ripped off! I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne. I was curious so I looked at..."