SlimBerry by Wella LLC failure to refund money
Typical of the company!!I wrote that I finally got a refund after a month of fighting and considered the case closed.
Now almost a month later a spokesman for the company replies about reading the \"agreement\" for accepting the \"free\" sample. Funny how many people have a problem with the Terms & Conditions.
The issue was the time it took to refund the money after canceling the monthly autoship.Just an example of how they operate.
I made the mistake of trying SlimBerry on a 14 day trial period. On the 15th day they charged my credit card for a new bottle and sent an e-mail about the shipment.
When I e-mailed them about wanting to cancel the order, they said it was already shipped, so I would have to refuse it when it arrived and they would credit my account. I took it to the post office, unopened and sent it back to them. It has been over 30 days and they have not refunded my money. I have e-mailed their customer service numerous times and they won't even give me a courtesy of a reply.
They were sure fast enough taking my money, now they refuse to refund it or even let me know what is going on.
I am fighting this through the credit card company, but shouldn't have to go this far if it was a reputible company.review #244075
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..."
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "I rented an apartment 9-24-11-10-05-11 from Lamar Sapp through Home Away. We we arrived at the apartment we found that there was no towels or clean bed linens. The pillows..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Jon Marks is patently a criminal defense attorney - his sole interest is in defending himself. He does not listen to prospective clients and demands cash. Jon Marks..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."