SlimBerry by Wella LLC failure to refund money
Update added by user Aug 27, 2011
Typical of the company!!I wrote that I finally got a refund after a month of fighting and considered the case closed.
Now almost a month later a spokesman for the company replies about reading the \"agreement\" for accepting the \"free\" sample. Funny how many people have a problem with the Terms & Conditions.
The issue was the time it took to refund the money after canceling the monthly autoship.Just an example of how they operate.
Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2011
I made the mistake of trying SlimBerry on a 14 day trial period. On the 15th day they charged my credit card for a new bottle and sent an e-mail about the shipment.
When I e-mailed them about wanting to cancel the order, they said it was already shipped, so I would have to refuse it when it arrived and they would credit my account. I took it to the post office, unopened and sent it back to them. It has been over 30 days and they have not refunded my money. I have e-mailed their customer service numerous times and they won't even give me a courtesy of a reply.
They were sure fast enough taking my money, now they refuse to refund it or even let me know what is going on.
I am fighting this through the credit card company, but shouldn't have to go this far if it was a reputible company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I rented an apartment 9-24-11-10-05-11 from Lamar Sapp through Home Away. We we arrived at the apartment we found that there was no towels or clean bed linens. The pillows..."
- "We rented 248 W 21st St Apt C New York for 9-24-11 to 10-5-11 for our visit to NYC. We found this unit on Home Away. When we arrived we..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."